84 Dog-Friendly Stores in Kansas City
Where are dog-friendly stores in Kansas City? As pet parents & dog owners, we want to spend lots of time with our pets….we need to know where to shop with pets in Kansas City.
So, we found all pet-friendly shopping to
There are 84 dog-friendly stores in Kansas City, so you can have fun shopping with pets in KC!
Dog-Friendly Stores in KC
Kansas City is FULL of dog-friendly shopping…it’s one of our favorite dog-friendly things to do.
Explore the 84+ dog-friendly places in Kansas City to enjoy a day out with your furry best friend. Then, check out dog-friendly restaurants in Kansas City!
You can find the pet rules at local malls, as well as stores that allow pets throughout the metro. No matter where you live, there’s restaurants, stores, boutiques & many other places that welcome dogs. You can also find
Bring your dog on shopping adventures & spend the day exploring Kansas City at these places to shop with your dog.
Pro-tip: Many stores at the Plaza put water bowls out in the summer for your pets to enjoy a refreshing drink
- Academy Sports
- Ace Hardware Stores (must be on leash)
- Alter’d State
- Apple Store*
- Animal Crackers Feed Store & Pet Supply
- Ann Taylor & Ann Taylor Loft (must be friendly)
- Banana Republic*
- Barkville Pet Boutique
- Bass Pro Shops
- Bath & Body Works* (as long as controlled)
- Blue Parkway Bait & Pet Supplies (must be on a leash)
- Charlie Hustle
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Doggie Style Bowtique
- Eddie Bauer
- Express* (on the plaza)
- Feldman’s Farm & Home (must be on a leash)
- Foot Locker*
- Forever 21*
- Free People
- Half Price Books
- Hallmark (allow, but some franchises so have their own rules)
- Helzberg Diamonds*
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot (must be on a leash)
- J.Crew* (on the plaza)
- Land of Paws (must be on leash)
- The Learning Tree*
- LOFT* (MUST be on a leash & not impacting experience of customers)
- Lucky Brand Store
- Lulu Lemon
- LUSH Cosmetics*
- North Face Store
- Old Navy
- Planters Seed & Spice Co.
- Pottery Barn
- Rally House
- Restoration Hardware
- Scheels – Check out their PET SECTION!
- Scout & Molly’s at Town Center
- Sports Nutz
- Three Dogs Bakery
- Tiffany & Co.* (must be on a leash)
- Tilly’s- Town Center
- TJ Maxx (on a leash)
- Tommy Bahamas
- Tractor Supply Co.
- Urban Outfitters
- Under Armour Factory House (Legends)
- Victoria’s Secret* (on the plaza)
- Vineyard Vines
- Waldo Grain Co. (must be on leash)
- Waldo Hardware
- The Walking Company
- Warby Parker (Exam Room- ONLY service dogs allowed)
- West Elm*
- White House Black Market*
- Scout & Molly’s Town Center
Can I Bring Dogs in Shopping Centers?
*Shopping Centers with different rules than dog-friendly stores:
Country Club Plaza welcomes dogs to walk around the shopping center. The Plaza is a very dog-friendly place to hang out; many dog-friendly places in KC have a location at the Plaza. Several stores put water bowls out in the summer for your pets to enjoy a refreshing drink
Zona Rosa allows dogs on a leash if they are friendly and maintained.
Oak Park Mall does NOT allow pets, even if a store DOES; Only service dogs.
Crown Center only allows service dogs inside the shopping center.
Independence Center does NOT allow dogs inside, even if a store DOES; Only service dogs.
Legends Shopping Center allows pets on a leash to walk around. Stores at the Legends Outlets are not necessarily pet-friendly. Check the list above.
Summit Fair allows dogs on leashes in the common grounds. Stores in Summit Fair are not necessarily pet-friendly. Check the list above.
Town Center Plaza & Park Place allows dogs on a leash to walk around. Stores at Town Center Leawood and Park Place are not necessarily pet-friendly. Check the list above.
Missing a dog-friendly place in Kansas City? Email us to add your favorite place to shop with your dog!
Or, check out our other Kansas City pet resources like Dog Parks, Pet Events & more with The Scoop from iPetsKC.
From our furry family to yours, iPetsKC